What changes have we made?
- We have revised our risk assessment to include an appendix on Covid-19 and gained our Good To Go certification.
- Linens are washed on a 60 degree wash.
- Appropriate PPE is worn for changeovers.
- In addition to our usual thorough clean, lodges are aired and a virucidal sanitiser (EN14476 compliant) is used on touch points and hard surfaces.
- Sanitiser is available in all lodges for guest use and we recommend guests use this when accessing shared facilities such as bins, benches and the laundry shed.
- Owners meet guests outside at an appropriate distance.
What do you need to be aware of?
- Mull has a small hospital but we do not have ventilators – Glasgow has the nearest ICU and transportation of a covid patient off island is via ambulance.
- If you get sick, you cannot go on public transport (i.e. the ferry) so you may need to stay on the island in isolation. If you cannot find alternative accommodation you will be charged for any additional weeks we have to cancel in order to accommodate you.
- We are subject to Scottish law and if your home area is placed into lockdown we will need to cancel your holiday in line with Scottish government guidelines.