Terms & Conditions
- We regret we are unable to accept dogs/pets or children under the age of 18.
- Lodges must be left in a clean and tidy state. Failure to do so may result in a surcharge to cover additional cleaning costs and compensation for late entry to arriving guests as a result of additional cleaning.
- All linen, towels, tea-towels are inclusive, with electricity charge also included in the tariff.
- Prices are per lodge per week and during the Covid 19 pandemic we are asking for payment for your holiday to be made 14 days prior to your stay. Payments can be made by cheque made payable to Hideaway Lodges or by bank transfer to the Hideaway Lodges Co-operative Bank. Please make sure you allow additional time for bank transfer or cheque clearance to ensure your holiday is paid in full prior to arrival.
- Any personal items left in the lodges will be kept for 7 days, after which they will be disposed of.
- Each lodge is strictly for a maximum of 2 persons and we reserve the right to terminate your holiday without refund should this condition of stay be breached.
- We regret that due to resident wildlife and our focus on peace and tranquility for all guests that we cannot accept rally bookings.
- Very occasionally we may need to cancel your booking. In such circumstances you will be given a full refund, but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. Therefore, we strongly advise you take out comprehensive travel insurance to mitigate this.
- We reserve the right to update and change our terms and conditions without prior notice. Our latest terms & conditions at the time of your holiday will apply and can be found on our website.
- Hideaway Lodges are strictly no-smoking.
Supplementary C-19 Terms & Conditions
- We ask that you arrive after 5pm and vacate your accommodation by 9am in order to allow us the additional time on top of our usual cleaning to sanitise hard surfaces and steam clean upholstery/soft furnishings.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure your lodge is thoroughly cleaned according to the current Scottish tourism protocols we cannot guarantee that your lodge will be free of all traces of virus/bacteria and therefore you occupy the property at your own risk.
- Should you decide you do not wish to travel due to the pandemic or are unable to get a ferry crossing to the island then we will either move your booking to a later date up to the end of 2021 or provide you with a refund (please note refunds incur a £5 charge).
- You commit to notify us immediately if you become unwell either during your stay or in the week after your stay.
- You confirm you will not come to the island if you or any member of your household has shown symptoms or been told to self-isolate in the 14 days prior to your stay or you reside in a Covid intervention area.
- You confirm that you will follow the Scottish Government’s guidelines on travel to Scottish islands and take 2 lateral flow tests prior to your stay; one at 3 days prior and one on the day of travel.
- You confirm that you are happy for us to pass your details on to track and trace programs should it be required for virus control.
- You agree to conform to the latest Scottish Government & local community guidelines during your time on the island. Please note Scottish Guidelines can vary from other parts of the UK.