Terms & Conditions
- We regret we are unable to accept dogs/pets or children under the age of 18.
- Lodges must be left in a clean and tidy state. Failure to do so may result in a surcharge to cover additional cleaning costs and compensation for late entry to arriving guests as a result of additional cleaning.
- All linen, towels, tea-towels are inclusive, with electricity charge for in-lodge use also included in the tariff. Please note charging electric cars is not included in the tariff but public charging points are available at Craignure & Tobermory.
- Prices are per lodge per week and a 50% deposit made payable to Hideaway Lodges is required within 7 days of booking reservation in order to secure your booking. Deposits can be paid by cheque or bank transfer.
- Balances can be paid once a booking is confirmed but payment must be cleared into our account a minimum of one month prior to the start of your holiday.
- Please ensure you take out travel insurance for your holiday as, in the event of cancellation, payments including deposits can only be refunded if property is re-let. Please note there is a £5 admin charge for any refund.
- Any personal items left in the lodges will be kept for 7 days, after which they will be disposed of.
- Each lodge is strictly for a maximum of 2 persons and we reserve the right to terminate your holiday without refund should this condition of stay be breached.
- We regret that due to resident wildlife and our focus on peace and tranquility for all guests that we cannot accept rally bookings.
- Very occasionally we may need to cancel your booking. In such circumstances you will be given a full refund, but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. Therefore, we strongly advise you take out comprehensive travel insurance to mitigate this.
- We reserve the right to update and change our terms and conditions without prior notice. Our latest terms & conditions at the time of your holiday will apply and can be found on our website.
- Hideaway Lodges are strictly no-smoking and no vaping.
Supplementary C-19 Terms & Conditions
- We ask that you arrive after 5pm and vacate your accommodation by 9am in order to allow us the additional time on top of our usual cleaning to sanitise hard surfaces and ventilate.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure your lodge is thoroughly cleaned according to the current Scottish tourism protocols we cannot guarantee that your lodge will be free of all traces of virus/bacteria and therefore you occupy the property at your own risk.
- You commit to notify us immediately if you become unwell either during your stay or in the week after your stay.
- You confirm you will not come to the island if you or any member of your household has shown symptoms or been told to self-isolate in the 14 days prior to your stay or you reside in a Covid intervention area.
- You confirm that you are happy for us to pass your details on to track and trace programs should it be required for virus control.
- You agree to conform to the latest Scottish Government & local community guidelines during your time on the island. Please note Scottish Guidelines can vary from other parts of the UK.